SFAC delivers consultation and advice to organisations and governments to deliver family based care.
Consultation can include in-country discussions with key staff, visits by organisations to the UK (pictured is Joseph Luganda from CALM Africa on a visit to the UK meeting Mick to discuss their foster care programme), to on-line support from the UK through Skype, Email or even Facebook.
Consultation covers a wide-range of topics including:
- Initial Awareness Training
- Management and organisational strategies, policies and procedures on delivering best practice in alternative care
- Help and support on individual cases for those organisations transitioning from orphanages to family care
- Supervision for key staff
- Reviews of Alternative Care programme
If you want to find out more about consultation services then please contact us.